Chatroulettes on air right now

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011

Pissing girls on web cams?

Do they really piss on webcam sex?
I just wonder if anyone has ever seen a pissing woman on web cam? I love golden shower and I must admit, I have not. If someone has had a session on cams.com with a girl that pisses right into the cam, can he please let me know her nick and I will write a review on her. Use the comment function to post your pissing model on cams.com ( and only there! ) right here!
Pissing Petra

First thing I do is enter the free chat there. I ask the girl right away, if she would piss for me. That requires some preparations. She may have to drink soemthing first or get undressed. So try to check all that in advance, she will only give you the full show if you enter the private chat which costs about 1 US$ each minute.
At best she has a good webcam and you can ask her to zoom in on her pissing pussy. I like it when she pisses and turns her fat ass on me. Tell her to put some sort of glass under her pussy and save it until the last drop. Then, only when you are very lucky, she may even drink her own piss! I watched that 2-3 times with a real cool model named SexyMilf55. She wasn´t really 55 , maybe 40 or so , but hell she was horny and sexy as shit!
The whole show took no longer than 5 minutes and it cost me less than 6 bucks. You cannot top that! As I said, make sure to discuss all details in advance. Ask her directly, if she would piss for you and if she ever did that before. Pissing on command is not so easy, so give her a try and if she pisses good, come back for more.

Had a great time on cams.com with this beautiful chick
 I did hammer katiushka several times on cams.com. If you can find her there, she is perfect.
Told her to go fast and within seconds she was naked in the video chat, showing off all her nice pussy to me! What a woman ! Tender and beautiful, sexy chat giving it all. Later on I did let her piss right out of her wide open count, with her legs also wiiiide open. Yummy! A Must See!
BTW: You can watch pissing girls for free on  cams.com.. If you want to chat with them for free, just register. In addition the free watching time will double! As I found out, if only you make one single payment the chatting time it is even unlimited!

While I am at it: Do you know the pissing policewoman "Peeing Petra"? from Dresden/Germany?
It was a big scandal in early 2011.
It is an art project showing a female police officer pissing in full combat uniform.
Enjoy and don´t forget to like this on facebook ! Check the button below....

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Thanks for the info. I found my pissing girls right on that link. All you have to do is ask, better do that in the free chat, so you dont waste time. They are pissing it out like cows!
Like to see it in Closeup and from the Backside. Check for Gabrielle22, she will do it.